- Wednesday | 17/01/2018
- 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Brucefield Room Clackmannan Town Hall 64 Main Street CLACKMANNAN FK10 4JA
Clackmannan, Kennet and Forestmill Community Council meetings take place on third Wednesday of the month. The meetings are held in Brucefield Room of Clackmannan Town Hall.
What is a Community Council?
Community councils are local voluntary organisations with a difference – they have a right to exist under the law and a right to be consulted on planning issues. All community council meetings are open to the public, and their minutes and agendas should be available. Local Ward Councillors and Community Police Officers are also in attendance to provide their monthly report.
What do they do?
- They comment on local planning applications and the development of the Local and Structure Plan;
- They campaign on local issues e.g. traffic, leisure facilities;
- They are consulted on a range of issues by the Council and other public bodies e.g. the future of waste management etc.
- Some also organise gala days, publish newsletters and or have developed their own websites.
If you would like more information or to contact the Community Council, their email address is: email@example.com